Mobile Device Checkout Form
The South Kitsap School District recognizes the value of mobile technology to help support teachers and staff in performing their job functions both within the district and off-site. In accordance with district policies and procedures, the device being assigned to you remains the property of the district and must be accounted for as part of the ongoing school/dept inventory. Be advised that SKSD devices may have location services enabled and periodically report out their location.
With any mobile device, there are risks and liabilities that need to be clearly identified.
By using this device, I agree to:
- Use the device only for work-related tasks and not purely for personal or household use
- Return the device for inventory, inspection or updating upon request from my school/dept or Information Technology Services
- Not install any non-approved software or applications
- Not store sensitive data (student records, employee information) as local files
- Keep it secure ~ if left in an automobile, secure it out of sight
- Exercise care to protect the device from damage
- Report theft promptly to my supervisor, provide a copy of the police report/case number and identify any personal information that may have been on the device
- Accept personal liability for damage or replacement costs when away from the work site ~ homeowners/renters insurance should be consulted
Tag #: - , Serial #
Saturday, June 23 2018|
This form should be completed annually and kept on file in the school or department office.
Associated policies and procedures:
- 2022 - Electronic Information System
- 6570 - Property, Records and Data Management
- 6801 - Capital Assets/Theft-Sensitive Assets
Entered on by
Returned on: ______________
Database Updated by: __________
Version 1.1 - 08252017